I thought I left the cold weather in Utah!! Guess not. We've had our fair share of freezing cold days here. The worst part is that Texas people aren't experienced with or prepared for this type of thing. There are no trucks to clear the roads or trucks to distribute the salt on the icy roads... well, maybe they did on the main roads, but all the roads around town were awful. I left only once in a week to pick up Hazel's first toy -- her exersaucer. She clearly was done just lying on the Boppy on my lap and on the ground. The exersaucer is still a little big, but she does well in it for a little while. I don't blame her though; it's overstimulation if you ask me.
Here are some of the things we did while being cooped up in the house:

We hung out in our warmest clothes because the heater couldn't keep up with the cold.

We did errands around the house together in the Bjorn.

I did lots of baking, and Hazel watched... but when I turned my back, she was trying to eat the M&M's. I can't blame her. She knows the good stuff.
We tried out the Bumbo, which she likes pretty well. The only problem is that she is starting to arch out of it! And I don't know how much longer her chunky thighs are going to fit in it either.
4 comments:
She is so cute! How much fun! I know how you feel about the cold- we haven't had snow but it's been too cold to go outside some days. I hate it!
Love the nap time laughter! So funny! We need to get together again and hang out!
Ahhh!!! Hearing you laugh in the second video makes me miss you so much!! And hazel's laugh is pretty cute too ;)
Absolutely loved hearing the laughing nap time. Also, the bumbo. We laugh at Isabella with the bumbo. Her thighs are so big that after she is sitting in it and you go to pick her up out of it, the bumbo comes with her because her thighs are stuck. It's hilarious.
Post a Comment