Sunday, August 9, 2015

A Few House Updates...

James is always so good about doing my projects.  It's funny because we didn't think this house needed very much work, but we seem to be doing little updates here and there quite often.  It's kind of fun though because James and I do some things together.  For one thing, everything needed to be painted, and we've painted a lot, but there are still several rooms that need it.

Some of my favorite recent projects are:
the landscaping out front -



the white borders on the plain mirrors in the master bath (yep, I'm hiding in the closet because I couldn't get a good angle)-


and the media room, which is now a BYU, Cowboys, Mavericks (soon to be featured), and Rangers (also soon to be featured) blue room.  It's so fun!  


I actually help with the painting, but most other projects, I just pick things out and point where things should go.  It's funny because in Waco, Nat was laughing at how well trained James is with hanging things on the wall.  He didn't even have to be asked to duck his head so we could get a better look at what we wanted on the wall.  Now I just need to wait a few weeks before I suggest another project...

No comments: