Hazel has mastered the art of the stiff-arm. She seemed perfectly fine sharing the elephant with Jones and Cohen, but me, no way. HER elephant. I also love how she inched in closer and closer to Jones during snack time. I'm not sure he even noticed. I did. So back to the animals, Hazel really enjoyed watching the crazy monkeys, the giraffes, and penguins. I'm sure she'd love to go back soon, but I think that may be the single and last time we go this year. I don't know if I could stand it in the full blown Texas summer heat! We made it just in time. It'll be swimming and splash parks form here on out...



2 comments:
Great pictures. Glad the animals were not hiding and Hazel was able to see them all.
WOW! NIce zoo!! We went to the Zoo in Shanghai once and it was so sad we never went back. It's the only zoo Ali has ever been to. We're going to have to stop off at the Dallas zoo sometime!
Post a Comment