Monday, September 20, 2010

How About THAT Bump!

So here's my most recent picture with my baby girl. I went to the doc today, and she's a smidge over 6 lbs. and lookin' good! I'm getting really excited/anxious about D-day (delivery day). My nesting instinct is officially in full gear... I'm trying to get everything washed and organized in her room, fully understanding that she doesn't need her room all ready before she arrives. It's for my sanity I guess. I'm very close to done with the nursery, so I'll put up pictures soon. James is getting really excited to meet our girl too, so that's cute. I love that he loves her and got jealous that I got to see her at the sonogram today, and he didn't. It's hard to see her really well now anyway since she's pretty big. I also just completed my labor/delivery class, and it was actually more helpful than I anticipated. I feel like knowing more will help my anxiety about the whole process. Here goes the 4 week (or less if I'm induced a week early) countdown to meeting our little angel!

7 comments:

Courtney said...

OMG!! You are the cutest pregnant person EVER! Seriously. I can only hope to be this adorable. I can't believe you are almost done, you look tiny! We definitely need to talk soon.

Kailynn Cooper said...

So stinkin cute! Can't wait to see this nursery and you soon!

Chloe and Tyler said...

Oh I'm so excited for you. Waiting for a baby to arrive is ten times better than Christmas.

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

You look GREAT! I'm so excited for you, Christie! You will be a great Mommy!!

JoSue said...

Oh man. I am SO excited for your special day to come. You're going to do amazing and have the smoothest delivery ever! I can't believe you have a six pounder in there. You look GREAT!!!

I hope these next four weeks go fast.

joel and laura michelle said...

you look rockin'!!! best of luck :)

Heather Ashby said...

Girl you look GOOD. I'm SOOO excited to see you baby's cute little face.
PS. I'm hoping for a blonde afro :)