Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We Met Ty!

First of all, happy late Valentine's Day to all! This guy said he'd be my valentine. Cutie.

And I met another cutie! TY! He is just soooooooo sweet. We went to hang out with the Dunnings and Mom this past weekend and had a great time. The best adjective for him besides cute beyond all reason is sweet. Can't handle him! His little sounds, little double chin, his smooth skin.... I like it! That's what Bella says when she loves something... "I like it!" It's so fun to be with family. Mom cooked and baked like crazy as usual, we watched the Olympics, hung out, and went to the park. Look how cute they all are.

Going to the park.

Isaac likes to go as high as it'll go... and as long as we're willing to push.

Look at the perfect little chub!

Not my personal best, but Ty looks alert and so cute in this one. Can't wait to go back again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the post! Come again tomorrow...I mean, yesterday...
Love the pic of James and Ty too...Ty looks so content :)

Chloe and Tyler said...

Oh, he is so precious! We seriously need to stop playing phone tag now. I'll try you again tonight.

Rondi said...

You make a great aunt, Christie. And what fun you have together with your family. That's the way to live life.

Holli said...

Oh, how blessed you are to have such great family. That little baby is such a chub of adorableness. Can't wait to see him!